Spring Sale: Save up to 35% on Annually Billed Plans
Now that spring is here, how about a fresh start? We at UXtweak, are excited to announce our Spring Sale, where you can save up to 35% on annually billed plans to help you kick off the spring season.
Whether you’re an experienced user or just getting started, there’s never been a better time to subscribe to UXtweak.
We have two exciting deals for you!
1. If you want to use our extensive feature set and maximize the value of your user research, Business Plan is an excellent option. Subscribe to our annual Business Plan, and you will save 35% for the first year.
Just take look at the comparison of prices:
2. If you have outgrown the Starter Plan but don’t want to jump straight to the Business Plan, then the Plus Plan is the perfect midway choice. Subscribe to our annual Plus Plan now, and you will save 30% for the first year.
Let’s look at the comparison of prices again:
To apply for the discount, follow these easy steps:
- Create an account or, if you already have one, sign in.
- Go to “Manage plan” in the top right corner.
- Apply the discount code.
- Click “Subscribe” to the plan for which you applied the discount code.
It’s that easy! Take your chance now to save big on UXtweak’s powerful user research tools. But hurry, the offer ends on April 15th at midnight. Sign up now and take your user experience research to the next level.
Conduct UX research with UXtweak
The only UX research tool you need to visualize your customers’ frustration and better understand their issuesRegister for free
Hive full of creative minds, UX researchers, UX/UI designers, content writers and editors dedicated to sharing their collective knowledge and expertise with the UX community.
Our content team collaborates to produce high-quality resources on a variety of topics related to UX research, UX/UI design, usability and user testing, and a lot of actionable UX tips. You can find insights and practical tips that can help businesses improve their user experience and achieve their goals in our Blog Posts and Guides.
You can find articles by our staff, as well as mentions of UXtweak and our content in the top UX publications such as Smashing Magazine, Interaction Design Foundation, UX Magazine, UXmatters, UXbooth, UX Mastery, and UXtools. UXtweak and our content have also been featured by companies such as Figma, Wix, HubSpot, Elementor, Toptal, Avast, CareerFoundry, and others.